Monday, December 15, 2008

Favorite card in my collection...???

Hmmm... I do wonder what my favorite card in my collection is... thats an easy one actually, because its the first one i show anyone that comes to the house and gives a crap about my cards:

My 1957 Topps Brooks Robinson Rookie Card. I got it pretty cheap off of ebay (I guess because it was off centered, I didn't care). It is by far my most favorite card.

Honorable mention would have to go to:
My awesome 1970 Topps Nolan Ryan- I wasn't even taking building this set seriously until i saw this card listed on Ebay for around $40.00. I ended up getting it for $61.00 (after Mallory convinced me to bid on it). Now I am getting closer to finishing the 70 set... AWESOME!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am also building a 1970 set, have about 92 % as of today; still looking for Ryan amoung others but I do have some dups and noticed you might need Jim Hunter #565. If you still do . . . let me know and we could talk trade ? Happy blogging, I recently found your blog and enjoy it.