Friday, October 2, 2026

TTM Success - Whit Merrifield

A private signing I had been hoping for popped up recently. I had been trying to get Whit Merrifield on some cards since my dad poured his driveway back in 2021. My brother took some cards for me, but didn't see Merrifield after that. Since then, I pulled a couple nice parallels, which were the ones that I ended up sending out. Above is an awesome blue shimmer foil from 2024 Topps.
This one is a blue foil from 2025 Topps. In person, it is a darker shade of blue. My scanner kind of brightened it.

Merrifield (b. 1989) played in the majors from 2016 to 2024 for the Royals, Blue Jays, Phillies and Braves. He had 1,249 hits, 94 home runs and a .280 batting average. He led the league in hits in 2018 and 2019. He was an All Star three times (2019, 2021 and 2023). He finished 17th in the 2018 AL MVP race.

I mailed to the signing on May 2 and got the cards back on June 11, for a 37-day TAT. I paid a fee of $25/card.

No comments: