Monday, July 20, 2026

Another TTM Success From Jacob Waguespack

This Durham Bulls team set card of Jacob Waguespack was sent out TTM during Spring Training this year and came back signed. I had about the same run of luck on Spring Training this year, as I have the past couple of years. Around 10-15% success seems to be what I have to settle for these days. As my good friend Billy says, "the cards aren't getting signed sitting in the box." So, I have to keep taking that chance.

I had sent to Waguespack back in 2020. I usually don't list stats when I get a guy twice. Since he is an active pmayed and his stats have increased, I will update them.

Waguespack (b. 1993) has played in the majors in 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2026 for the Blue Jays, Rays and Tigers. He has a career record of 5-5, with 99 strike outs and a 4.70 ERA.

I mailed to Wagiespack on February 13 via Mariners camp and got the card back on March 26, for a 41-day TAT. 

No comments: