Saturday, October 1, 2022

TTM Success - Max Lazar

TTMs have been trickling in recently; mostly ones that have been out for a while.  I finally have had time the last two weeks to go through a few boxes and start prepping to send some waves of TTMs out.  Hopefully some will be coming in over the next few weeks.  As it stands, after this TTM success post, I have two others in the wings to post and one 50/50 card dump of stuff I forgot who sent from where.  After that, I will be all caught up.

This TTM success from Max Lazar was out for a while, and finally came back with a couple nice 2020 cards.  I was glad to see them come back.  He signed a 2020 Heritage Minors and a 2020 Pro Debut.
Lazar (b. 1999) was an 11th round pick by the Brewers in the 2017 June Amateur Draft out of Coral Gables High School in Florida.  He has played in the minors from 2017 to 2019 and 2021 to 2022 (missing the COVID season in 2020, of course).  I missed him when he was at the Mudcats; he only pitched in 3 games for them.  So far, he has a record of 11-10 with 214 strike outs and a 3.53 ERA.

I mailed to Lazar on January 14 and got the cards back on September 19, for a 248-day TAT.

No comments: