Thursday, June 11, 2015

Surprise Care Package From Judson

I got a surprise care package in the mail the other day from my friend, Judson.  In the package was a lot of awesome Orioles cards that I needed including the above 2015 Gypsy Queen Chris Davis relic.  I needed the Davis for my PC and was perilously close to buying one but passed in order to get some parallels from Bowman instead.  I'm glad I held off, because Judson hooked me up.  The card looks great.  I am a fan of this year's GQ; I wish I had the funds to get a box, but I need to save for the National.
Judson also sent along this 2014 Bowman Chrome Brian Gonzalez auto.  Gonzalez was the Orioles' first pick in the 2014 draft (round 3) and has been ok so far in the minors.  He was picked out of high school and is currently pitching at Low A Delmarva.  He is 3-4 with a 5.20 ERA so far this season.

Thanks for the care package, Judson!  It was greatly appreciated!

No comments: