Saturday, September 12, 2026

TTM Success - Josh Trentadue

Jesse and I got close to Josh Trentadue when he was a Wood Duck during the 2024 season. It hurt having to pay for a Hub City Spartanburgers team set in 2025, as I really didn't want to give them any of my money. However, I really wanted Josh's card, so I did buy a team set. I still haven't lifted my boycott of Spartanburg, since they took my team from me, but I'll go eventually. Maybe.

Tremtadue (b. 2002) was a 14th round pick by the Rangers in the 2023 July Amateur Draft out of the College of Southern Idaho. He has played in the Rangers system since 2023. He has reached AA Frisco so far. In his minor league career, he has a record of 8-10 with 283 strike outs and a 4.07 ERA.

I mailed to Trentadue on February 7 via Rangers Spring Training and got the card back on April 14, for a 66-day TAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment